Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Goldeagle Art may modify these terms and conditions at any time. The modified terms and conditions will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the web site and use of the web site after that point will be subject to the modified terms and conditions.
Goldeagle Art does not offer credit terms and all prints must be paid for when ordered. We currently accept payment through our payment provider Paypal - this allows you to pay with either the usual range of credit/debit cards or via an existing Paypal account. You can also send us a check made payable to "Goldeagle Art " - please note though that the cheque will have to clear before we start work on your canvas which usually will add 3-4 days to our estimated delivery date. Payment must be made within 7 days from purchasing the item from us.
Goldeagle Art retains the right to modify the prices from time to time and to remove offers without notice.
Postage and Package
- UK package postal is delivery within 3-5 business days ( Monday – Friday) of receipt of cleared funds. The production process only starts once cleared funds are accepted as each customer order is produced specially to ensure the best possible quality. Please note these times may vary due to busy periods and postal strikes, etc.
- All deliveries are sent via a secure courier service. Goldeagle Art has no control over Royal Mail and other courier companies. Delays may be caused by delivery location or other disruptions. Therefore Goldeagle Art does not accept liability for delay unless you notify the courier of any problems.
- Delivery costs will vary depending on the final size and destination of the artwork. This cost will be made clear at the point of ordering.
- Please ensure that someone is available at your delivery address to collect the artwork, as a signature is normally required. Goldeagle Art cannot be held responsible for any late, lost or unforeseeable event caused by a delivery date not being met. It is your responsibility to check the delivery before signing for it and Goldeagle Art cannot refund any damaged deliveries that have not been logged by the courier firm at the point of delivery. You will be deemed to have accepted the artwork after receiving delivery.
- Goldeagle Art does not charge customs duties on International shipments or any destination outside of the EU. If any additional customs charges are incurred during your shipment, they are not calculated or monitored by us nor are they the responsibility of Goldeagle Art.
- It is your responsibility to check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your on-line order with Goldeagle Art.
Canceling an order
- As each canvas print order is produced specially to insure the best possible quality, once an order has been paid for Goldeagle Art will start production on your canvases. If you need to cancel an order administration fee of £10.00 will occur if you cancel before Goldeagle Art have started printing your canvas. Once your canvases have been printed Goldeagle Art cannot cancel your order. Goldeagle Art normally starts canvas printing once cleared funds are accepted. If however you are aware of a problem with the order you have placed please contact us as soon as possible so we are aware.
- If you need to cancel your original painting artwork order administration fee of £10.00 will occur if you cancel before Goldeagle Art have shipped the artwork.
- Before signing for your parcel(s) please ensure you check the parcel(s) thoroughly for damage or missing items.
- Goldeagle Art will not accept returns without prior agreement and will only accept returns due to damaged canvases logged at receipt and informed to the couriers.
- If you received your canvas damaged Goldeagle Art will arrange a suitable time for a courier to collect the parcel.
- On receipt of the returned item and on assessment of damage, a replacement or refund will be issued once we are satisfied that the item meets the criteria of the returns policy.
- Each canvas is hand-made to order, therefore refunds or replacements will only be accepted if the canvases are received damaged or lost through the courier.
- Due to the high grade 100% cotton grain of canvas, small flecks of ink, grain blemishes, blemishes in the varnish, lines in the canvas may show on the picture. This is unavoidable and refunds or replacement will not be issued in this case.
- In some cases slight cracks may be present in the corners of a canvas picture. This is again unavoidable and refunds will not be issued for in these cases.
- You can return all original painting artwork and receive a refund (less shipping charges), if you do so within 5 days from the date of delivery. All items must be returned with prior agreement. You must notify us if you intend to return the painting; you need only to pay for the cost of the return freight (refunds are not including shipping charges). Please note that the artwork must be returned in their original unused condition and with all packaging intact. We recommend that you retain all of the original packaging until you are sure that you intend to keep the artworks. An administration fee of £15.00 per painting will be charged for all returns for refund (the administration fee will only be charged if the item is not faulty).
- If the artworks delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the artworks free of charge, or give you a full refund including shipping costs (full refund available only on faulty and damaged artworks).
- Goldeagle Art will not accept returns for any non-faulty items (after 5 days) or items that have been used e.g. the hanging kit has been fitted.
Though Goldeagle Art tries its very best to colour match every photo Goldeagle Art cannot be held responsible for exact colour matching requirements. Colours may appear differently on your computer screen than ours (due to contrast, hue settings on your monitor) and Goldeagle Art will not accept returns for colour related issues. If exact colour matching is important then we suggest contacting us to discuss test samples.
Whilst we will need to take certain personal details such as contact and delivery information Goldeagle Art will never shared this information with a third party (except for the needs of product delivery). All personal information will be kept in a secure environment and not be accessible via the internet.
- Goldeagle Art is NOT responsible for errors resulting from customer's failure to communicate specific desired instructions. If an error is on the part of Goldeagle Art, our liability is limited to redoing the job to your satisfaction.
- By placing an order with Goldeagle Art you agree fully to our terms and conditions. By placing your order you agree to indemnify Goldeagle Art and keep Goldeagle Art indemnified against any claims, liabilities, losses and expenses arising out of any misuse of an images supplied from Goldeagle Art.
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site.